The one drawback to being a Digimon fan:
"Isn’t it a Pokemon knock-off?"
Callum.He/His/HimVegan.Burrito Enthusiast.Jagerbomb Champion.Professional Snapchatter.
Apparently I’ve had this blog for two years today. Shout out to my day ones yo
the vegan agenda: eat vegetables, pet cats, act irritable at family gatherings
Keep fatphobia out of veganism
- iphone user: *minding his own business*
- android user: AHH look what we got here, another Apple Fanboy!
- iphone user: im not really a fanboy
- android user: let me guess, you just came back from snapchatting steve jobs's grave
- iphone user: hey man thats in poor taste
- android user: good luck getting your $300 jizz box to do what my Samsung G4TMX can *pulls out very large phone*
- iphone user: it's quite large
- Android user: you should see the stylus. it's a legit pencil! *tries to grab stylus, drops massive phone, it falls and lands on a chipmunk, breaking its neck*
- iphone user: oh my god!
- android user: oh my god is right! *picks up samsung* not a scratch on it. now thats some good engineering
You’re going to have people who are going to say ‘Oh, you know like, she just writes songs about her ex-boyfriends’ and I think frankly that’s a very sexist angle to take. No one says that about Ed Sheeran. No one says it about Bruno Mars. They’re all writing songs about their exes, their current girlfriends, their love-life, and no one raises a red flag there.
— Taylor Swift on some peoples views on her songwriting (x)
I WANT THIS WRITTEN ON MY FOREHEAD(via teylurs)